BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit Tiny Rev. C
This controller is a smaller version of SimpleBGC 32-bit 3-axis stabilization. It is designed for building gimbals for small cameras.
Built-inIMU sensor, can be used as a second frame sensor or as the main sensor.
- Has the same set of interfaces as the full-size SimpleBGC 32-bit.
- Possibility to connect optional Bluetooth module.
Revision C (active)
- Fully compatible with the "Tiny Rev. B" in shape, terminals, and mounting holes.
- Dimensions are 25×40 mm, height is 7mm (pin headers are not installed)
- Output power capabilities up to 6 times more than in Tiny Rev. A and B, which allows using this board with a wider range of payloads, handling motors from micro-size to 110-size.
- High-voltage motor drivers are connected directly to the power supply, giving the following advantages compared to Rev. A, B*:
- overall output current is limited only by the power supply capabilities;
- can handle high-voltage motors and big motors up to 110 sizes;
- better reliability
- Motor drivers have better efficiency (less heat emission at the same output power)
- MCU with 256k FLASH (2x more than in previous revisions) can support advanced functionality which presents in the "Extended" series of SBGC32 controllers**
- installing filters on the power supply cable (several turns on a ferrite ring); limiting its length to 70 cm;
- LRC-filter (see schematics)
- ferrite ring on the cable
Revision A (discontinued), Revision B (not recommended for new design)
For more information on Rev. A and B check their product page
- low-voltage motor drivers (max. 11V) powered from integrated DC/DC converter, where the overall current is limited by the DC/DC converter max. capabilities (about 1A); can handle only low-voltage motors;
- MCU with 128k FLASH supports only basic functionality of "Regular" and "Tiny" series;
Revisions A and B may be manufactured in batches by request; we keep a limited number of Rev.B in stock.
|Revision B||Revision C|
|Size of the board:||40×25x7 mm||40×25x7 mm|
|Power supply voltage:||3.7–25 V (1s - 6s LiPo)
||5–26 V (2s - 6s LiPo)
|Maximum motor current:||1A per motor, 1.5A for all
||5A peak, ~1.5A continious per motor*
|5V converter output:||up to 1A
||up to 1A
* Board uses a dedicated PCB layer (almost 100% of its area) for a heat dissipation. The overall current capabilities of 5V regulator and motor outputs are limited by the thermal dissipation; it can be improved installing external heatsink;
Type your question or comment below. Answer will be sent at your e-mail within 24 hours on workdays.