How to recover firmware on your 32-bit board
Suppose that you somehow damaged the firmware on your board and need to recover it. The following steps will help you to do that.
- You need GUI version 2.41b5 or higher. Find it on the download page.
- You also need a recovery firmware. You can find one here.
- Close FLASH pins on the board using a jumper shunt.
- Connect the board to your PC via USB. Note that the Red light has to light up on the board.
- Start GUI and do the following steps:
- Select appropriate COM port. Do not press button "Connect".
- Open TAB "Upgrade" -> "Manual".
- Specify location of Firmware HEX file.
- Select Board version -> v3 32bit.
- Press button "Flash".
- Wait until uploading to be finished.