BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit Tiny Rev. C
This controller is a smaller version of SimpleBGC 32-bit 3-axis stabilization. It is designed for building gimbals for small cameras.
The images of the controller are schematical and do not contain full details. The provided images and specifications are subject to change.
Built-inIMU sensor, can be used as a second frame sensor or as a main sensor.
- Has the same set of interfaces as the full size SimpleBGC 32-bit.
- Possibility to connect optional Bluetooth module.
Revision C (active)
- Fully compatible with the "Tiny Rev. B" in shape, terminals and mounting holes.
- Dimensions are 25×40 mm, height is 7mm (pin headers are not installed)
- Output power capabilities up to 6 times more then in Tiny Rev. A and B, which allows to use this board with a wider range of payloads, handling motors from micro-size to 110-size.
- High-voltage motor drivers are connected directly to power supply, giving the following advantages compared to Rev. A, B:
- overall output current is limited only by the power supply capabilities;
- can handle high-voltage motors and big motors up to 110 size;
- better reliability
- Motor drivers have better efficiency (less heat emission at the same output power)
- MCU with 256k FLASH (2x more than in previous revisions) is able to support advanced functionality which present in the "Extended" series of SBGC32 controllers**
** Supported functions depends on the license type. See Version comparison chart
Revision A, B (discontinued, see product page)
- low-voltage motor drivers (max. 11V) powered from integrated DC/DC converter, where the overall current is limited by the DC/DC converter max. capabilities (about 1A); can handle only low-voltage motors;
- MCU with 128k FLASH supports only basic functionality of "Regular" and "Tiny" series;
Revision B is discontinued (revision C recommended as a replacement). Revision A can be manufactured in batches by request.
|Size of the board:||40×25x7 mm|
|Power supply voltage:||5–26 V (2s - 6s LiPo)
|Maximum motor current:||5.5A peak, ~2A continous*
|5V converter output:||up to 1A
* Board uses a dedicated PCB layer (almost 100% of its area) for a heat dissipation. The overall current capabilities of 5V regulator and motor outputs are limited by the thermal dissipation; it can be improved installing external heatsink;
Type your question or comment below. Answer will be sent at your e-mail within 24 hours on workdays.